SOLAR PANELS & SOLAR POWER INSTALLATIONS
Learn About Our Services
Sunterra’s solar electric systems for homes are customized with the goal of helping you reduce or eliminate your power bills burden. With a 25-year warranty, our solar power system for homes is one of the best home investments you will ever make.
One of Australia’s most prominent solar energy companies, Sunterra is a highly-trusted brand, with staff and offices stationed in Adelaide & Perth. We specialise in solar power installations for all businesses, both big and small. Our commercial installations not only help lower your operating costs, your property value will see an increase too.
SOLAR BATTERY STORAGE
With 1.6 million solar installations across Australia, it’s clear that Australians value cost-effective power options and care greatly about a reduction in our carbon footprint. To produce our own power and then have to buy that power back is not good enough. Clearly, battery storage is the next step in allowing Australian homes to generate and use their own electricity both to minimise energy costs and maximise efforts to protect our environment through sustainable energy usage.
Learn about Our Company
Sunterra was established in December 2010, Perth, Western Australia.
Since then, we have expanded our operations into South Australia New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
Our core business activity is design and installing grid-connected solar systems for homes and businesses..
Reviews for Sunterra Solar
Get Free Energy Audit Today!
Established in 2010, Sunterra specialises in the design and installation of grid-connected solar systems for residential and commercial properties across the states. We supply and install a comprehensive range of Clean Energy Council (CEC) approved products, creating custom systems that are designed to meet the specific needs of individual customers. Whether you wish to install a domestic system that will provide all of the electricity you need at home during the hours of daylight or you are interested in making the switch to a cleaner source of power in the corporate workplace, we can put together a system that is perfect for your needs. To arrange your initial free consultation or to ask any specific questions that you may have about solar power and the services we provide, please feel free to call or email at any time.
Why Consider Solar Power?
Most areas in Australia enjoy around 8 hours of sunlight every day, on average, and overhead conditions are clear for nearly one third of those days. This makes solar power installations an excellent way to tap into renewable energy for homeowners and commercial organisations in this part of the world. When you take into account the government incentives available, the potential savings to be made, and the fact you can have the best solar panels supplied and fitted by us, we think you will agree that it would be sheer madness not to at least consider the possibility of a solar installation in the near future!
A Custom Solar Power Installation Designed by the Best in the Business
There are a number of reputable solar companies in the market that are capable of designing, supplying and installing high-quality custom systems for local homeowners and businesses but at Sunterra, we firmly believe we are your best choice, for a number of very good reasons.
- Extensive Industry Experience – Having successfully installed more than 10,000 systems and counting, we possess the knowledge and expertise to handle any type of project involving the design and installation of renewable energy systems featuring solar panels . Whether you require a complex system capable of supplying power to a large manufacturing facility or a small domestic installation that will help you to reduce your annual electricity spending by a significant amount, we can take care of all the details. We are one of the very best solar power companies in Australia and our reputation for providing an outstanding level of customer service at all times is well deserved.
- Free Initial Consultation – We are more than happy to visit your property to discuss your needs in detail and carry out a comprehensive survey, before preparing a detailed quotation for your consideration, all completely free of charge. In order to provide you with accurate pricing information for a solution that is tailored to meet your requirements, we need to gather as much information as possible before putting together our quote and we do not believe that you should have to bear the cost involved. Not all solar panel companies will provide this service free of charge but we feel it is the only equitable way to do business.
- 25-Year Guarantee – The systems we build feature some of the best solar panels in Australia, which is why we are more than happy to provide all our customers with a 25-year performance guarantee. You can rest assured that the renewable energy system we design and install for you will continue to operate at maximum efficiency for many years to come, providing you with a long-term supply of clean, free electricity. As a contractor that has previously participating in large-scale solar farms, we know how important long-term performance is to our clients and prioritise it in all of our custom designs.
- CEC Approved Products – All the solar panels that we install can be found on the list of approved products that is maintained by the Clean Energy Council. What this means to you as our customer is that you can be sure all the components in your new system will comply with the relevant Australian Standards. If you plan to use small-scale energy certificates to recoup a percentage of the initial cost of your new solar power installation, you need to ensure that is built with products approved by the CEC. If you are not sure how to go about doing this, please do not worry: we will help you to complete all the necessary paperwork that is required to take advantage of the government funding currently available.
- Competitive Pricing – One of the factors that has stopped many individuals and companies from embracing everything that solar power has to offer is the perceived high cost of new installations. However, thanks our highly competitive pricing structure and the generous grants that are now available, we are pleased to inform you that solar panels are now more affordable than ever before. If you would like to find out exactly how much a new system for your property will cost and what you can expect to receive as far as government financial incentives are concerned, please call and speak to a member of our team today.
- Solar Energy Systems Designed for Your Requirements – Unlike some of the systems on the market today, every renewable energy installation that we build is customised to meet the needs of the individual client. If you have looked at solar panels before but been unable to find a system that fits your use case scenario perfectly, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us as we are sure to be able to help you.
Don’t miss out on everything that solar energy systems have to offer: call and speak to us today to discover how we can help you to lead a more environmentally friendly lifestyle and save money at the same time
Learn about Our Blog